Described as the 21st century love-child of UNO and Scrabble, ZILCH! is the new fast-paced word game with cards that has EVERYBODY talking!
Mental agility is the name of the game, so you have to be quick! Beautifully printed onto the highest-quality German card stock, ZILCH! is an incredibly simple but frenzied word game that uses 102 colourful letter cards (the ancient number for creative independence and self-expression).
ZILCH! can be played by as few as two—or as many as eight—different people … of almost any age! There are even three different skill levels possible, perfect for beginners and word game ninjas alike! It’s ideal for the beach, the airplane or the kitchen table … anyone, anytime, anywhere! ZILCH! :: BE THE FIRST TO MAKE THE WORD! ZILCH! is a registered trademark.
This is our first project that isn't magic:
- WHAT IS ZILCH!? Described as the 21st century love-child of UNO and Scrabble, ZILCH! is the new fast-paced word game with cards that has EVERYBODY talking! Mental agility is the name of the game, so you have to be quick!
- HOW MANY PLAYERS? ZILCH! can be played with as little as two, or as many as eight, different players … of almost any age!
- WHAT’S THE SKILL LEVEL? The classic version of ZILCH! offers three different skill levels—standard, pro and genius—so it’s perfect for beginners and word game ninjas alike!
- CAN PARENTS PLAY WITH KIDS? Yes! You can even set different levels at the same time, so parents and children can still play a very competitive game together.
- IS IT COMPLICATED? Not at all, the rules couldn’t be any simpler! But don’t be fooled for a moment, in spite of its simplicity ZILCH! is a devilishly fast-paced and highly competitive game, certain to get your heart racing and competitive juices flowing.